22 Dec Top 10 Favourite Leadership Books
Has 2016 been an awesome year for you? I hope so. My year has been amazing! Lots of opportunities in school leadership and other areas, and lots of challenges. A great recipe for success!
Reading and reflection are terrific strategies for 21st Century Leaders to keep learning, growing and developing. It’s holiday time so why not take some action to make 2017 an awesome year.
Here are my Top 10 Favourite Leadership Books. They keep me focussed and on track. I come back to them over and over again for inspiration and great leadership strategies, advice and tips. I hope they provide you with some ideas, motivation and momentum to make 2017 rock! As well as reading, you could browse some courses in school administration or sign up for online education leadership courses.
- The Imposter Syndrome by Harold Hillman
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves
- How Successful People Grow by John Maxwell
- The Triple Focus: a New Approach to Education by Daniel Goldman and Peter Senge
- World Class Learners: Educating Creative and Entrepreneurial Students by Yong Zhao
- Thrive – The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield and Janet Switzer
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Accelerate: Building Strategic Agility for a Faster-Moving World by John Kotter
If you would like more help in developing your leadership potential for 2017 why not attend Leadership for the 21st Century a 2-day workshop in Bangkok on 25 & 26 March 2017 or sign up to the Think Strategic Online Leadership Course. There are many school management training courses at your fingertips!