02 Dec Are you crazy busy too?
OMG Christmas trees are appearing all over the place. Is it December already? Sorry to be off the airways for a while but it’s that crazy time of year in schools. Like you I’ve been crazy busy trying to do 101 things all at once.
Long To Do lists, report card writing and being too busy are not only stressful but they can sabotage our thinking and take us off track as we try to deal with all the urgent deadlines and tasks. It can even contribute to feelings of anxiety and panic. I know because I’m feeling that right now! Are you?
TGIF! I’ve written a quick blog post tonight to help you refocus on what you’re really doing and to remind you about all those things you’re passionate about. So grab a glass of wine or champagne and sit down and relax for five minutes and be inspired by these 14 amazing quotes.
- Learning is not attained by chance; it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. Abigail Adams
- The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. B.B King
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. President John Quincy Adams
- It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts. John Wooden
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead
- As we look ahead into the 21st century, leaders will be those who empower others. Bill Gates
- Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others. Robert Louis Stevenson
- Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. John Kennedy
- Great leaders harness personal courage, capture the hearts and minds of others and empower new leaders to make the world a better place. Maxine Driscoll
- You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way. Lady Gaga
- You can do what I cannot do. I can do what you cannot do. Together we can do great things. Mother Teresa
- I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott
- Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the world. Nelson Mandela, former President South Africa
Thank you for the amazing contribution you give to prepare our young generations for their future. You are making such a positive difference in the world. Never, ever forget that!