10 Jun 16 Inspirational Quotes for 21st Century Educators
Posted at 13:36h in Inspiration 0 Comments
Yes, it’s almost vacation time! I know how tough it can be for teachers and school leaders. Right now you’re exhausted! Here’s some inspirational leadership quotes to help you reflect on all the wonderful things you do and to inspire you to think about the future.
- A leader is a dealer in hope. Napoleon
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. Peter Drucker, Management guru
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. President John Quincy Adams
- We believe that cooperation is better than conflict, unity is better than division, empowerment is better than resentment and bridges are better than walls. Hilary Clinton, Democratic Party nominee for President of the United States 2016 election
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. Steve Jobs, co-founder and CEO of Apple
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead, anthropologist
- As we look ahead into the 21st century, leaders will be those who empower others. Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft
- To lead people, walk beside them. As for the best leaders, the people do not notice their existence . . . When the best leader’s work is done, the people say, ‘We did it ourselves!’ Lao Tsu, Chinese philosopher
- A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit. Arnold Glasow, humorist and author
- The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there. John Buchan, novelist, historian and politician
- Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others. Robert Louis Stevenson, author
- Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other. John Kennedy, former President, USA
- Great leaders harness personal courage, capture the hearts and minds of others and empower new leaders to make the world a better place. Maxine Driscoll, Author, Leadership Really Matters.
- You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way. Lady Gaga
- You can do what I cannot do. I can do what you cannot do. Together we can do great things. Mother Teresa
- Education is the most powerful weapon, which you can use to change the world. Nelson Mandela, former President South Africa
If you want to progress into international education and make a difference in international school leadership, check out my tips on the Top 10 Characteristics of successful 21st Century School Leaders. You don’t need an international education masters degree to get started!
Thank you for the amazing contribution you give to prepare our young generations for their future. Have a well-deserved holiday.