01 Jul Embracing Asia in 21st Century Schools Study Tour
A 7-day Study Tour in Northern Thailand 1 – 8 July 2018
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT EMPOWERING 21st LEARNERS?
IS IT TIME TO LEARN HOW TO BE A NEW GENERATION 21st CENTURY SCHOOL LEADER?
EXPLORE AND PRACTICE
- Your leadership strengths and challenges
- The most important skills to focus on as a 21st Century Leader
- Practical tools & strategies to improve your leadership capacity
- What you need to know about 21st Century Learners
- The drivers of change in 21st Century Education
- How to create change, innovation and disruption
- How to develop high performing teams
- How to plan for the future of learning at your school
The Workshop is designed for current and aspiring School Principals, Assistant Principals, Coordinators and Team Leaders determined to improve their 21st Century leadership skills. It is also an effective forum for leadership teams to strengthen their leadership capacity, team performance and plan the future of learning for their schools.